Celsius has won 13 awards in the United States, including “Best Functional Drink” and has become one of the most popular functional drinks in the world today, especially in the United States.
This unique drink was developed in the United States over the years to result in a combination of metabolic accelerators: vitamins, green tea, ginger, guarana and caffeine.
Nowadays people are making increasingly informed choices towards a healthier lifestyle. Soft drinks are declining in popularity because most of them contain large amounts of sugar.
Celsius does not contain sugar and is a healthier version of it, which also helps to improve athletic performance and speed up fat metabolism.
Vitamin C or ascorbic acid stimulates the normal functioning of the nervous system and the immune system. It increases the absorption of iron and helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
Vitamin B3 or niacin, vitamin B5 or pantothenic acid, B2 or riboflavin, vitamins B6 and B12 also help reduce fatigue and exhaustion, support the body’s energy metabolism, and improve brain function.
Caffeine and guarana provide energy. Caffeine is found in natural forms such as coffee, tea, cocoa, and guarana. It helps to tone the central nervous system and stimulates the heart, improves metabolism, and increases physical and mental performance.
- One Celsius jar contains the equivalent of two cups of caffeine in average coffee.
- The energy drink is rich in antioxidants: vitamin C, riboflavin, guarana, green tea extract, ginger extract. Antioxidants help inhibit the formation of free radicals in the body.
- The positive effects of antioxidants are primarily on the immune system, nervous system, vision, metabolism, blood sugar, cholesterol, etc.
- One of the biggest advantages of Celsius is that the drink does not contain excess extra calories or sugar or synthetic preservatives.
- The colors and fragrances used in energy drinks are natural.
Celsius energy drink is suitable for a sporty and active lifestyle. It’s a healthy alternative to other sugary soft drinks and energy drinks.
Celsius energy drink is intended for direct consumption. Just open the jar and take a refreshing sip 🙂
Consume a maximum of 3 cans per day. Serve chilled.
Celsius is not recommended for people who are sensitive to caffeine, pregnant women, or children.
It is not recommended to mix with alcohol.
Storage: in a cool dry place, protected from the sun.
Food supplements are not intended to replace a varied and healthy diet.